Presentations & Programme
Theme: Strategies for Unlocking the Potential of Takaful
The continuing evolution of Takaful provision in many countries has provided the backdrop for our Summits over the last eleven years. Over this period our aim has been to complement the vision of the pioneers of Takaful in Sudan and Malaysia and provide a forum for debating the successes and challenges facing the Takaful industry.
There are exciting developments which can assist in the growth of the Takaful and Re-Takaful industry. We have a potential Shariah-compliant MGA-based solution for the provision of Re-Takaful for large risks by using the capacity of the global reinsurance industry.
- Session I: London Market
- Session II: Reviving the Mutual Model
- Session III: Asian and African Takaful Markets
- Session IV: Key Issues in Takaful Today - The Qard Question
- Session V: Innovative Approaches for Responsible Asset Management
- Session VI: Regulation and Governance of Takaful Markets
- Session VII: Meeting the Emerging Challenges in Re-Takaful
- Session VIII: Market Opportunities for Financial Protection & Inclusion: Takaful in Climate Change and Disasters
- Session IX: Insurtech and Takaful
- Session X: Shariah Innovations in Takaful